DRUM WORKSHOP DW 2000 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal
A Kick Pedal Any Drummer Would Love!
The DW 2000 Series kick single pedal offers a 2-way beater, a single chain-and-cam design for fast, smooth response, and a sturdy steel bass plate. DW's 2000 Series entry-level line of pedals are designed for students, weekend warriors, and working drummers alike. Trademark DW all-metal construction and playability make the 2000 Series the perfect choice for bargain-savvy drummers that want the features of a tried-and-true USA-engineered bass drum pedal.
For over 30 years, DW Drums has made some of the most revered drums, pedals, stands, and other drum hardware out there. It all began with an innovative adjustable trap-case seat. Not only was this the first of DW's many breakthrough hardware designs, but it showed the world that they really understand what drumming's all about. On top of that, DW Drums' craftsmanship has more than set the bar for drum makers everywhere. Discover this commitment to quality for yourself in every drum and piece of DW Drums hardware you buy.
DW 2000 Series Single Kick Pedal Features:
- Single chain-and-sprocket design
- Offset Turbo Cam is fast and responsive
- Steel base plate provides a sturdy foundation
- Dual-Adjustable Toe Clamp keeps drum and pedal connected
- Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly ensures a smooth recovery
- Adjustable spikes for non-skid performance
- Hook and loop strip further prevents bass drum creep
- Includes DW's DWSM107 Flyweight beater
Get started drumming the right way with the DW 2000 Series kick drum pedal!