Kala KA-SSTU-SMT-C Spalted Maple Cutaway Travel Concert Ukulele
Maple concert ukulele with travel-friendly construction and solid spruce top
The ultra-thin Kala Travel series is built to go on any musical adventure, with light construction for portability and an arched back to still deliver huge sound. This model is built from a solid spruce top, spalted maple body, mahogany neck and laurel floorboard, making for a wood combination any world traveller can appreciate. The body is finished in satin and bound with simple black lines, which combine with the single-cutaway Venetian shape to give this uke a clean, classic style.
- 4-string concert ukulele in single-cutaway shape
- Spalted maple body and spruce top with black binding
- Thin, lightweight construction for easy portability
- Arched back offers increased volume
- NuBone nut and saddle from GraphTech
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings
- Gig bag included
- Size: Concert
- Body depth: 1.75"
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Spalted Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Nut width: 1.38"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Scale length: 14.8125"
- Number of frets: 18
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech
- Bag: Included