MG100 is a practical and affordable pedal which seems to pack in quite a bit of value for money in small package. One thing I really liked about the MG100 is its size. Sure, It is a pedal that gives you just a little more than all the tonal options than you need.
As far as the MG100 build quality goes, its outer casing and footswitches are made of hard material and the pedal feels like it can take some wear and tear both onstage and on the road. High quality modulation effects and drive / distortion sounds are giving you a huge tone scale you can make limitless combinations in any music style. Real-sound drum patterns in many different music style and loop function also can help to improve your skill, boost your inspiration and full of fun while you playing.
Nux MG-100 Multi-Efftect Processor and Looper Pedal
- 13 classic amp models via Cherub's TS/AC technology
- A total of 58 effects ; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar(120Hz,250Hz,750Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz,6.4kHz)
- 11 cabinet models
- Seamless and quick preset switching
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability, also has dubbing.
- Tap tempo control for time based effects and drum machine
- Loop sounds can be played with drum machine’s rhythm beat synchronously
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effect parameters in real time
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets
- New generation 32 – bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor (ACD-007A). Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use.
- Also includes regular AC wall unit power supply.