SEAGULL 048595 DETAILS
The Seagull S6 Series guitar sees a cool new addition to its lineup with the S6 Classic Black acoustic electric guitar.
The S6 Classic Black A/E will surely reel you in with its intense black semi-gloss top and blackwashed back and sides. Strum it for a sound that will resonate to your core, thanks to its vibrant solid cedar top and Wild Cherry body. Plug it in to experience another level of outstanding tone via the onboard Fishman Sonitone preamp system, as it amplifies the natural dynamic sound of your S6.
You can expect great playability and sound like the rest of the S6 Series line, but with a look that will stop you in your tracks!
- Pressure-tested cedar top offers superior tone, projection, and response
- Laminate wild cherry back and sides deliver a detailed tone between warm mahogany and bright maple
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess, making it great for recording and live shows
- 1.8" nut width is great for players with smaller hands
- Silver leaf maple integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter string pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Back & Sides / Body: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7 mm
- Nut width: 1.72" / 43.688 mm
- Machine Heads: 16:1 ratio
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" / 406.4 mm
- Nut material: Graphtech TUSQ
- Bridge type: Rosewood
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Switches: Soundhole-mounted preamp with Volume and Tone
- Colour: Black semi-gloss top and blackwashed back and sides
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Body Depth: 4.9 inches
- Body Length: 19.8 inches
- Lower Bout: 15.87 inches
- Nut Width: 1.72 inches
- Scale: 25.5 inches
- Upper Bout: 11.38 inches
- Waist: 10.54 inches
The S6 Classic Black A/E is an acoustic that gives more for those who want more!